If you are the original purchaser and a significant product defect is found in the product within 1 year of purchase, we’ll replace or repair the defective part at our cost. However, exceptions and conditions do apply, please see below.
What’s not covered?
- Wear and tear consistent with the age, type and use of the product
- Products exceeding our recommended dimensions
- Damage from misuse, negligence, accident, unintended use or any act of nature
- Claims on products that were not paid for as per invoice
- Claims by anyone other than the original purchaser of the product
- Products that have not been installed by Shade Matters Qualified representative, or have been removed, or re-installed
- Damaged caused by rolling up blinds/ awnings when wet
- Normal shrinkage/ damage to fabric material due to scrubbing or the use of non-prescribed cleaning agent
You must register your warranty using our online form below. Claims cannot be processed before registration. Kindly have your proof of purchase ready for valid warranty registration.